We’re 5 days out from the beginning of our Facebook ads test and the numbers are pretty good-looking. Our overall opt-in rate (for Beta access) was 15% during the campaign “learning” period. I’m pretty happy with that number. We’ve only spent a handful of dollars and now have almost 30 leads.
The goal here wasn’t so much to acquire a bunch of early users (though that never hurts) but more to discover which audiences would best respond to our offer. All in all, I’d say we’ve got a decent sense of which audiences will be best served by Writtio’s offer – at least on this platform.
The next goal is to find free/low-cost ways to promote Writtio. It’s a tough thing to do when you don’t have a tool built yet. But, getting these early subscribers will be key to hitting the ground running and allowing us to release a fully-functional version of Writtio fast.
If you’re interested in beta access, sign up here: writt.io/beta
Behind the scenes, we continue to design the dashboard; Marcelo built an SDK for our core API, and decided to switch our backend framework to Ruby on Jets.